There are many guides online to check EPF balance Online, but this guide is one of the best and most detailed tutorials out there. Let us learn how to check UAN Balance online step by step. You can check our EPF balance from https://india.gov.in/check-your-epf-balance-online
What is EPF?
A provident fund has been created to provide the stability and financial security to elder/old people. Generally you can start contributing to these fund, when you start as an employee. Mostly the contribution will made based on the regular basis.
Procedure to check EPF balance
- First you will see a page having title Member Balance Information from where you have to Select PF Office State as “DELHI“.
- Just after select Delhi as state you will see three offices namely Delhi North, Delhi South and Laxmi Nagar.
- If you know your EPF Office select the same from the list.
- On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes.
- Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- In case the Establishment Code has an extension / sub-code, enter the same in the forth box. It can be a digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub-code to the Establishment Code.
- Enter your account number in the fifth box which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
- Then Agree for the services.
- Then submit for result.
- On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
How to check Epf balance by PF Number Or Member id
below is the detailed guide to check EPF balance by PF number or member id, We have provided the step by step guide to check the balance
- First of all Log on to epfindia.gov.in then check for employee services, then select and epf balance.
- Or you can search on google as epf balance then click on epfindia.gov.in
- You can also directly visit from this uan login portal from this link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php.
Step 2 pf account balance checking online
- Enter your PF Account number which included in your salary slip if you doesn’t know it. if you know already pf number. then enter it on epfo balance portal.
- Select state and then Regional pf office after that you have to enter the company code or establishment number if you don’t know establishment number. then you can search at the epfo services portal.
- extension code: if you don’t have have any branch leave this blank. I don’t know where it available in establishment code or on the epfo balance portal.
- finally, enter Your PF number it contains the maximum of 7 digits.
- So your pf number contains 22 Alphanumeric characters and this also called as Your Member ID.
- Pf member id required for UAN registration, epf balance checking, filling epfo withdrawal forms.
- If you have two pf accounts you have check balance on both pf accounts separately.Enter your pf number, Mobile number, and the captcha code. you will get Pf balance details by SMS to your phone.